Rates & all-included services at the Hotel Steiner near Bozen / Bolzano
Spring, summer, autumn, or winter – regardless of the season, we, at the Hotel Steiner are constantly striving to ensure that your vacation is the pleasant and relaxing experience that you deserve.
We will welcome you in the spacious entrance area with its lobby and reception. In the modern hotel bar with Restaurant and sun terrace, you can enjoy a delicious coffee and pastries as well as selected items of Italian and South Tyrolean cuisine. In the outdoor swimming pool in the garden or in the small indoor swimming pool, you can enjoy the invigorating water, and in the Steiner Cellar, junior manager Claudia will introduce you to the world of wines.
Everything you need to sleep & enjoy!
Our all-inclusive services:
- Family-run hotel south of the provincial capital of Bozen / Bolzano
- Stylish living in comfortable single and double rooms, suites, in the lofts & in the Gästehaus Karl
- A rich breakfast buffet with selected regional products
- Parking space
- Use of the outdoor swimming pool and the indoor swimming pool incl. lounges free of charge
- Loan of bicycles
- Playground for our little guests
General terms and conditions
Reservation information & GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS of BUSINESS according to Article 1341 of the Italian Civil Code which are applicable for accommodation agreements between the tourist accommodation Hotel Steiner (Steinerhof KG of Peter Pfeifer & Co.) and guests and/or parties placing the order:
- Your room(s) will be available starting at 2:00 p.m. on the day of your arrival. We ask that you vacate your room(s) by 10:30 a.m. on the day of your departure.
- If the price information in your confirmation of reservation deviates from the price list, the information appearing on the confirmation shall always take precedence, and our General Terms & Conditions of Business shall apply.
- Half-board arrangement (surcharge).
- Children's price discounts are available for our little guests upon request.
- Baby bed for small children is available upon request, and must be confirmed by the hotel.
- Please understand that Italian legislation limits us to accepting no more than Euro 999.99 per cash transaction. Besides EC cards, we accept all customary credit cards.
- Reservations are considered binding as soon as they have been confirmed in writing by the Hotel Steiner.
- We are unfortunately unable to confirm particular room number or floor; we can guarantee only the booking of the stated room category.
- The minimum occupancy for each room is one adult
- Resort tax / tourist tax: Since January 01, 2014, South Tyrol has levied a tourist tax on all guests 14 years of age and older. This is a mandatory levy which is payable only on site; the corresponding revenues are used to promote the region's appeal.
- Dogs and other pets are prohibited in our new rooms.
- Gift coupons are valid for a maximum of 12 months.
- For bookings of more than 5 rooms, separate regulations and additional charges may come into force!
Room cancellation / premature departure
Cancellation is a bothersome issue – for both you, dear Guest, and us, your host family. In the event of cancellations, late arrivals, or premature departures, cancellation costs may be incurred. We therefore hope that you will understand when we can accept only room cancellations made in writing.
As a special service, we offer our guests the possibility to change the booking or to cancel it free of charge until 4 days prior your day of arrival.
If the booking is being cancelled within the 3 days before arrival, we will retain the paid deposit.
Group travelers are defined as persons traveling together in a group, said group being viewed by the party placing the order and by the host as a unit.
A group of travelers composed of at least twelve persons is considered a "travel group."
By 30 days (at the latest) before the agreed-upon day of arrival of the guests, the party placing the order must state, in writing, to the host the number of guests.
If individual members of a travel group or the entire travel group cancels less than 30 days before the agree-upon day of arrival of the guests, the General Cancellation Conditions shall apply.
Here you'll find the details about cancellations.
Travel cancellation insurance
We are sure that you are looking forward to your vacation in South Tyrol. So that you can remain unworried in the event of an unexpected problem, we recommend that you conclude a travel cancellation insurance policy. You will receive the necessary documents together with your reservation details.
The insurance covers all cancellation fees in the event of accidents, sickness, or the death of the insured party, of the children, parents, or grandparents (in such cases, we of course need written confirmation). The insurance policy must be concluded simultaneously with placing your reservations and is valid only for reservations placed from the following countries: Germany, Switzerland, Austria, and the Benelux countries. The insurance costs 7% of the price of your lodgings.